Do you have unsightly stains on your teeth? We understand how achieving a brighter smile can have a positive impact on your self-confidence. In order to help our patients, we have treatment options designed to whiten teeth.
Try Our Quiz on Teeth Whitening
- True or False: We can remove stains in one visit.
- True or False: We can brighten smiles from home.
- True or False: We’re offering a teeth whitening special.
- True or False: You can take steps to keep your smile bright.
- True. We have an in-office procedure that involves placing a protective covering over the lips and gums and applying a bleaching gel to the teeth. We then use a curing light to activate the bleaching gel, lifting stains from the teeth in about one to two hours total.
- True. We send the patients home with a custom-made set of plastic trays and a peroxide-based bleaching gel. The patient then adds the gel to the trays and wears them every day, 30 to 45 minutes per day, over the course of one to two weeks. For some, treatment can lead a smile brightened by several shades.
- True. We’re currently offering a special promotion, $89 for teeth whitening! Call our office for more details!
- True. First, be sure you’re taking proper care of your smile, which means brushing twice a day and flossing each night before bed. We also urge you to see us every six months for a thorough dental cleaning. These actions help reduce the severity of your teeth stains. We also recommend cutting back on foods and drinks that promote stains, such as candy, sweets, soda, red wine, tea, and coffee.
Dr. Hawks Can Brighten Your Smile
We can offer a solution to the discoloration on your smile. James M. Hawks, DDS is proud to help patients keep up with their oral health needs, so that they can avoid problems, and continue to look great when they smile. We gladly meet with individuals from West Des Moines, Urbandale, Johnston, Waukee, Grimes, and all of the surrounding areas. To schedule your next appointment, call our office today at (515) 225-6665.